Download and fill out the application today!
Heavy Haul/Over the Road
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier Qualifications (FMSCR part 391
- Have a valid Commercial Driver License with proper endorsements in state of residence and have no current license suspension or revocation. A work permit is never acceptable. (See FMCSR parts 383 and 391).
- No more than four (4) moving violations in the past 36 months, and no more than two (2) moving violations in the previous 12 months.
- Have no preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within three years.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in the operation of the type of vehicle to be operated.
- No convictions for a "serious or disqualifying traffic violation" within the last three (3) years. (See FMSCR parts 382, 391, 392, and 397). A "serious or disqualifying traffic violation: includes the following:
1. Excessive speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15m.p.h. or more above the posted speed limit.
2. Reckless driving, as defined by the stat or local law or regulation, including but not limited to the offense of driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property.
3. Improper or erratic lane changes
4. Following the vehicle ahead too closely.
5. Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
6. Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failure to report an accident.
To apply for a driver position, download, print and fill out the application. You can email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (432) 445-5323.
JJ Transport Job Application.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [2.0 MB]
Please also download, sign, and return this release form with the driver application.
PSP Release Form.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [878.9 KB]
Provides answers to many questions that perspective drivers might have regarding compensation, benefits, home time, etc..
Perspective Driver Info.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [142.6 KB]